Do you suffer from chronic constipation? If your answer is “yes”, you know that this condition is highly uncomfortable…and Colon cleansing Constipation it is the solution?
Constipation is the passage of small amounts of hard, usually dry, bowel movements less than three times per week. People suffering from constipation find it difficult, and even painful, to have a bowel movement.
Why Does Constipation Happen?
There are many factors that can cause constipation. The two most common are inadequate amounts of fiber and water in the diet.
Here are several other common causes of constipation…
- Waiting to have a bowel movement (or holding it in)
- Change in your daily schedule – traveling, vacation, etc…
- A lack of exercise
- Increased levels of stress in your life
- Medication or prescription drugs
- Loss of activity because of injury or aging
Home Remedies For Constipation
there’s a natural remedy that can help. A colon cleanse can be used to flush toxins from the body and restore the digestive system after a weekend or a few days of overindulging.
And this one only contains two ingredients, both of which you may already have in your home!
Apple Cider Vinegar
For who prefer to use natural remedies, we all know that apple cider vinegar has a long list of uses and benefits.
Just make sure you buy the organic, raw, unfiltered kind, as they are not all created equal.
Apple cider vinegar contains a bacteria known as acetobacter. This is a “friendly” bacteria that breaks down food in the gut.
Honey provides us with many good health benefits especially the phenolic compound that it contains “Eugenol”.
Unfiltered honey also provides the body with probiotics, which help to restore healthy bacteria to the digestive system.
These friendly bacteria help the body digest food and absorb nutrients.
Natural Detox and Colon Cleansing Constipation
- 8 ounces of warm water
- 2 tablespoons of organic raw honey
- 2 tablespoons of organic raw apple cider vinegar
- Shake the apple cider vinegar to mix up the unfiltered part that settles at the bottom.
- Add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to 8 ounces of warm water.
- Add 2 tablespoons of raw honey to the mixture.
- Stir the mixture until the honey dissolves.
- Drink each morning or any time throughout the day.
Natural remedies are great and all, but if you want results fast and for sure, I recommend that you start with colon cleansing pills.
I personally started my journey with Bowtrol Colon Cleanser and never looked back.